BankSETA: Bursary Opportunity 2021
The Association of Accounting Technicians (SA) are recruiting for a bursary funded by the BANKSETA Available for Graduates.
BankSETA: Bursary Opportunity 2021
BANKSETA invites applications from Public Universities or Universities of Technology to offer
- Digital Literacy Programme that incorporates ICT skills
- Work Readiness Programme and Career counselling programme to economically disadvantaged Grade 12 scholars in rural communities of Limpopo and Eastern Cape in South Africa.
- The rationale for the project is to provide an opportunity to address Digitisation and Technology
- Applicant MUST be an accredited, Public University / University of Technology based in South Africa
- Applicants MUST provide a valid tax clearance certificate
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
University Executives are required to submit the proposal/s on behalf of the HE Institution.
In all instances, the relevant designated and mandated contact person of the institution should authorise the proposal on behalf of the said Institution.
- Applications and other project related documents are to be submitted on BANKSETA templates, and as per the correct submission process.
- Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the application.
- Applications and queries must be sent via email to the Eastern Cape Regional Manager, Nobuzwe Mangcu at NobuzweM@bankseta.org.za and Busisiwe Nkosana at BusisiweN@bankseta.org.za
- Early submissions are encouraged; NO late submissions will be accepted.
- The Skills for Future Funding Window opens on Friday, 9 th October 2020 and closes on Wednesday, 25th November 2020 at 16h30.
- Incomplete, unsigned application forms will be disqualified without further requests for outstanding information.
- Applicants must keep hardcopy, and electronic copy for their internal use and backup purposes.
- BANKSETA email capacity is 10 Mb. If applicants have a problem with email delivery, then break the email into parts and label accordingly.
Scholarships awarded by the South African Association of Botanists for 2021
Each year the South African Association of Botanists awards SAAB Scholarships, to SADEC graduates with 70% or above grade average.
The South African Association of Botanists awards “SAAB Scholarships” to students each year.
The South African Association of Botanists (SAAB) was founded in order to promote and maintain the status of the Botany profession across all sectors and to perform functions which may attain the objectives of the profession.
Frances Baard District Municipality is a dynamic equal opportunity employer where goals are achieved through teamwork and the pursuit of excellence in service delivery
You thought bursary applications were closed? Surprise!
Red & Yellow Creative School of Business has R2 million in marketing bursaries available and you'll get paid a R6500 monthly living allowance for the duration.
Applications are open for 1 week only!
Most popular opportunities today
This internship represents a training collaboration initiative between the Archaeology Department and the Florisbad Quaternary Research Station at the National Museum, Bloemfontein.
The Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) is inviting qualified graduates to apply for their Built Environment Internship Programme.
SANSA is providing post graduate degree bursaries to students hoping to contribute to science and engineering.
South African Unemployed Graduates who reside in Gauteng and have not participated in the 12 month programme are invited to apply.
Other people were also interested in:
Unemployed South African graduates /post graduates who are younger than 35 years of age are invited to apply for The Presidency Internship Programme. The Presidency is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity.
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Supply Chain.
This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.