Bursary Opportunity At Astron Energy
Apply for a 2020 Astron Energy Bursary. The company is offering a number of bursaries for the 2019 academic year. These bursaries will cover full costs and may lead to opportunities for in-service training and placement on a graduate development program.
Astron Energy Bursary
Astron Energy is strongly committed to being a responsible corporate citizen, promoting education, health and economics development in an effort to build stronger communities and drive sustainable economics growth.
- A South African Citizen with a South African bar-coded identity document.
- Enrolled at a public RSA university or university of Technology.
- In need of financial assistance.
- Able to demonstrate potential for academic success.
Field of Study
- Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Process and Industrial Engineering.
- Information Technology, Production Management, Facilities Management
- Supply Chain, Logistics Management, Marketing, Communications and Media Studies, Human Resources Management
- Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Health, Occupational Health & Safety
- Full tuition.
- Accommodation and meals
- A book allowances.
How to apply
- Must be in final year of study and;
- Provide proof of registration at a South African university or university of technology.
- Persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Alternatively Visit our website on: https://careerwise.co.za/applications/ select the online application and then use Astron Energy 2020 as the promotional code when you register your profile.
MISA hereby offers Apprenticeship and Experiential Learnership opportunities, in the 2021/22 financial year, which are aimed at facilitating training and work exposure for Apprentices and Experiential Learners.
The Department would like to invite qualifying candidates to apply for their current vacancies.
Most popular opportunities today
Our PSG Bursary and Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
MSF South Africa is looking for an Access Campaign Advocacy Intern with good planning and administrative skills, high flexibility and ability to work under pressure with competing priorities and deliver results.
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. Share in a journey aimed at crafting future leaders through our exciting Graduate Programme based in Durban and Johannesburg.