Graduate Program 2022 At AON
This two-year contract provides you with a focused and rewarding learning environment where you will grow and develop the much-needed skills for our industry.
Being part of Aon United means, new graduates will receive training and coaching, ensuring they acquire business skills and knowledge, as well as experience in the demanding insurance sector.
Your development will include both personal and professional growth, preparing you for the world of work. If you are committed to making your mark in the Insurance sector, then Aon is the company to provide you with the tools you need to succeed in our dynamic industry.
- Successful completion of a relevant Degree.
The following degrees are an advantage, however other degrees will be considered:
- BCom Risk and Insurance. Quantitative Risk Management. Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or civil).
- Be between the ages of 19 and 26.
- No working experience, no previous graduate programs.
- Mature and professional demeanor.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to cultivate relationships.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Adaptability and learning agility.
- Positive attitude. Results-orientation. Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
HOW TO APPLY
Be willing to be registered as a FAIS representative under supervision with the Financial Services Conduct Authority.
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity. The SARB actively contributes to addressing scarce and critical skills through this programme.
The Gauteng Provincial Government and the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in partnership with Tshepo 1 Million have exciting short-term work experience opportunities for over 1,400 young graduates in Gauteng.
Most popular articles today
If starting a motivational speaking career is something that you're seriously considering, there are some facts you should know. Trying to break into the motivational speaking field can be extremely difficult.
This years’ schools have inherited problems of previous years. The parliamentary committee will continue with its oversight visit to schools to assess the state of readiness of the basic education department as schools reopen for the 2022 academic year.