Graduate Programme - Process & Manufacturing Engineering at Alstom
Gibela Transport Rail invites suitably quailfied, motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our manufacturing site Nigel (Ekurhuleni).
About the opportunity:
- 12-month programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
- B-Tech or BSc Degree in either Mechanical or Industrial Engeering or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (S4)
- No previous work experience
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
Behavioral requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
- Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Preference will be given to local communities living with disabilities from areas surrounding Gibela factory
Would you like to develop your career at one of the country's top banking groups? We’re working to grow potential for young people throughout Africa. And with a Standard Bank Group Learnership, yours could know no limits.
News24 is seeking an ambitious and dynamic multimedia journalist intern to join our team in Johannesburg.
Most popular articles today
Civil society groups such as, Equal Education have called for key changes to be made to the Basic Education Law Amendment Bill to ensure that schools have safe and workable policies that protect learners’ basic rights.
Mid-year university examinations have been halted due to protests at the Umlazi Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) campus. The university’s executive held a meeting to come up with solutions.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.