Students And Graduate Traineeship At Allen & Overy
This traineeship will equip you with the skills to think differently and embrace an exciting future: one that’s filled with unique challenges, international projects and a broad range of opportunities.
2023 Law Traineeship
Operating in over thirty countries – and at the forefront of our industry – Allen & Overy is one of the world’s leading law firms.
The work we do makes headlines, breaks new ground and sets precedents. Ambitious, creative and inclusive, we embrace new ways of thinking.
- Relevant qualification (Bcom Law, BA Law, LLB). An additional degree would be an asset
- A team player with excellent legal capabilities, entrepreneurial spirit and good communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player under pressure
- A sense of responsibility and commitment to a high standard of work
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, well-developed organisational skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent analytical skills, orientated to the details as well as the bigger picture
- Ability to prioritise workload and multitask effectively
- Sense of confidentiality and flexibility
Rewards & Benefits
Attractive package including benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
- Trainee rotation every six months so you will gain experience across various legal sectors: Corporate, Banking, Litigation, and Projects
- Dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a leading international law firm
- Access to our international knowledge platform
- Varied, interesting work and the opportunity to work with other departments, both in the Republic of South Africa and internationally
- Dedicated local and global training programmes and professional training in communication, IT skills, management and business development skills
- Personal contact with local and international clients
- Career progression and a very competitive salary
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
Capitec Bank has an opening for a graduate seeking a workplace opportunity. Capitec, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
Most popular opportunities today
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.