AECI Internship Opportunities
AECI Supply Chain, Technical and Analytical Chemistry Internship opportunities
Analytical Chemistry Intern (Waltloo)
- Matric / Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
- Completed theoretical training for National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (looking for Work Integrated Learning).
- Numerical and analytical ability.
- Ability to adapt in a multi-disciplined team.
Supply Chain Co-Ordinator: Learner (Chloorkop)
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Studying towards supply chain or Procurement Course.
- Computer literate and must have advanced MS Office Experience.
Intern: Technical Officer (Sasolburg)
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Completed the academic part of their Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry and be looking for practical training.
- Good report writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Be able to work efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you dedicated to world development and want to gain practical experience to complement your studies? The Africa FSH is looking for an Intern to provide economic support to the private sector development and engagement team of the Hub.
If you reside in the JTG District we have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine and discover all about surface mining and mobile equipment in a six-month’s Mining Learnership enrichment programme.
Anglo American have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team. The internship Programme provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The programme will run for a period of 24 months.
Premier’s Advancement of Youth Programme is now open for applications. ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MATRICULATED IN 2020 IN THE WESTERN CAPE
Most popular opportunities today
This traineeship will equip you with the skills to think differently and embrace an exciting future: one that’s filled with unique challenges, international projects and a broad range of opportunities.
University Graduate Programme for qualified engineering graduates needed in fields of metallurgical and chemical. Based in Johannesburg.