Absa BMI Bursary 2022 for Grade 12s
Each year we select a handful of talented top performers and provide with financial support enabling them to complete their education and potentially pursuing a career with us on qualifying.
Absa BMI Bursary 2022 for Grade 12s (NWU Potch or Vaal Campus)
The Absa BMI (Business Mathematics and Informatics) bursary is a bursary for students who have enrolled for one of the four qualifications provided by BMI, namely:
- Actuarial Sciences
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Business Analytics/Data Science
- Financial Mathematics
This programme covers Tuition, Registration, Accommodation, Laptop & Text Books.
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidate must be a South African Citizen with bar coded ID
- A minimum of 70% in Mathematics and English in Grade 11.
Supporting documents required:
- Motivational letter, where motivation is given on why the bursary should be awarded to the candidate (no longer than 1 page)
- Grade 11 results (and most recent Matric results if available), and
- The candidate must have applied for and admitted into the BMI programme at NWU (or intending to apply).
The Survey Intern receives theoretical and practical training, actively learns and performs assigned basic duties, under close guidance, to develop a good foundation and understanding of the tasks with the end goal to be able to independently fulfil the assigned duties.
Most popular opportunities today
Khanyisa Inanda Seminary Community Projects ( KICP ) invite distance education Bachelor of Education students currently in their first or second year of study to apply for its teachers internship opportunity.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.