Trimester 2 applications are now open at Umgungundlovu TVET College. This is for those wanting to study engineering full-time.
Applications will close on 30 June.
College applications are open for the following programmes:
- N1 Civil Engineering: Plumbing (Edenvale Campus)
- N1 Electrical Engineering (Northdale Campus)
- N1 Mechanical Engineering: Motor (Plessislaer Campus)
- N1 Mechanical Engineering: Fitting (Plessislaer Campus)
Entry requirements are that you must have Grade 12 with a 40% minimum in Mathematics and Physical Sciences OR have Grade 12 with 40% minimum in Technical Maths and Technical Science.
Applications must be submitted online through the college website.
The following documents must also be submitted:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of statement of results
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of parent/guardian ID
Umgungundlovu TVET College is located in Kwazulu-Natal and has five campuses: Edendale Campus, Midlands Campus, Msunduzi Campus, Northdale Campus and Plessislaer Campus.
They also offer Business Studies courses.