2022 Applications Are Open At False Bay TVET College
Are you looking to study at False Bay TVET College in 2022? The great news is that applications for 2022 are OPEN. Space is limited so make sure to apply early to avoid disappointment.
FALSE BAY COLLEGE APPLICATION PROCESS
All new applications for 2022 must be completed via the online portal.
1. 1. The Protection of Personal Information Act came into effect on 1 July 2021. False Bay TVET College consider the protection of your personal information to be of utmost importance and therefore need your consent to store and process your personal information.
2. Applicants can apply by clicking the button below.
3. Applicants are required to complete a 4-step application process during which the applicant must supply some personal information.
- Please note that applicants are required to supply an email address which will be used in communicating with applicants.
- It is important to indicate in your application whether or not you are applying for a bursary as this information will be used by the Bursary Office to contact applicants at a later stage of the application process.
4. The last step requires the applicant to load the following documents.
- Identity Document / Birth Certificate: if under 18 years / Passport number (if a foreign applicant)
- Most recent academic results
- Proof of Address
- Collection of personal information consent form
The applicant will be notified via email and SMS once successfully completing the 4 steps of the application process.
Covid-19 has changed the lives of everyone across the globe. Institutions of higher learning had to take major decisions to overcome some of their difficulties.
A gap year is a wonderful opportunity that can help you find yourself and discover your true potential.
A gap year is a chance to learn more about yourself and the world, and it can be a great way to explore your interests.
Most popular articles today
There are a few ways that a matric student can pass their matric year with a National Senior Certificate (NSC), and a Diploma Pass is just one of them. Although the Diploma Pass does not offer the same post-matric options as a Bachelor’s Pass, it still has a lot to offer a student.