Buffalo City TVET College Opens Trimester 2 Applications
Buffalo City TVET College has opened their applications for Trimester 2 for the 2021 academic year. Applications must be done online.
Trimester 2 applications for 2021 are now open at Buffalo City TVET College in East London.
The following programmes are being offered:
- Engineering Studies (Full-Time)
- Civil Engineering (N1, N4 & N6)
- Electrical Engineering (N1, N3, N4, N5 & N6)
- Mechanical Engineering (N1, N3, N4 & N6)
- Engineering Studies (Part-Time)
- Civil Engineering (N4 - N6)
- Electrical Engineering (N4 - N6)
- Mechanical Engineering (N4 - N6)
Submit the following documents along with your application:
- Certified copy of Technical Grade 12 or Grade 12 Certificate with Mathematics and Science
- Certified copy of learner's ID
- Certified copy of parent's/guardian's ID
Online applications close on 16 April.
NSFAS has opened its application season for learners and out-of-school youth who will be studying at public universities and TVET colleges in 2022. However, some applicants have had trouble finding their courses listed on the NSFAS website.
Most popular articles today
Between all the matric pass levels available in South Africa, the Bachelor’s Pass allows the student the most variety to pursue multiple post-matric opportunities without restraining the student’s options. The following is a description of these pass options, including what the requirements are for a Bachelor’s Pass.
Other people were also interested in:
The lack of job security for the youth continues to be a prevailing issue in South Africa. Project Lead at Youth Capital, Kristal Duncan-Williams breaks down how the organisation wants to reduce youth unemployment.
Zezethu Giyose has come a long way from the small village Tamara in the Eastern Cape where she grew up. Today, the young accountant is employed by the Eastcape Midlands College where she assists in the Quality Management Systems and Internal Audit Office work thanks to an opportunity she received from AT(SA). Her inspiring story is shared below.