You can now apply to study at the IIE Vega School for 2022.
The IIE is responsible for conferring its qualifications offered at Vega, and is thus responsible for the quality of curriculum development, teaching, assessment and compliance with laws and regulations.
Vega offers a wide variety of undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications within the brand, design and business fields of:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Communication Information Systems
- Advanced Diplomas
- Higher Certificates
- Short Courses
What documents are required when applying?
- Certified copy of your ID
- An original certified copy of any qualification obtained, academic transcripts / latest results
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate or equivalent / latest results
Student definitions and application fee criteria
New IIE Student
- applying or registering for a qualification for the first time with The IIE
- a once-off non-refundable application fee is paid online to finalise your application
Rollover IIE Students
- registered or previously registered at IIE-Vega or one of The IIE brands and returning to study a new qualification at IIE-Vega. Eg: a student returning to study a degree after completing a higher certificate with The IIE
- no application fee is required, therefore please select the Pay Later option when submitting your application
Returning IIE Student
- returning to study the same qualification at The IIE. E.g. returning for year 2 or year 3 of an IIE degree
- no application or application fee is required