How To Apply To Study At AFDA
Interested in studying at AFDA? Find out how to apply below. Take the first step towards your career with AFDA today.
AFDA offers fully accredited degrees and higher certificates in film, performance, entertainment, business and technology.
AFDA is the trading name for The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance.
HOW TO APPLY TO STUDY AT AFDA
There are 3 steps to complete in order to study and become a student at AFDA.
APPLY - Apply for your chosen course at your preferred AFDA campus.
The online application process is easy. Simply:
Complete all 4 steps in the below process to submit your application to study at AFDA. Click on this link to start your application and follow all the steps.
- Course Selection
- Personal Details
- Education History
Once you have submitted the application form:
- Arrange to visit the campus for a consultation.
- Wait to receive your acceptance letter and then continue to registration.
REGISTER - Pay the registration fee to secure your place at AFDA.
- You will have received an acceptance letter providing you with your new AFDA student number.
- Have this as well as the details you need to make a payment (online payments and EFT accepted).
ENROL - Before classes start, make it official by completing enrolment.
- Make sure that you are aware of the stipulated enrolment window for your course.
- This is the final step before beginning your studies at AFDA.
Most popular articles today
If starting a motivational speaking career is something that you're seriously considering, there are some facts you should know. Trying to break into the motivational speaking field can be extremely difficult.
This years’ schools have inherited problems of previous years. The parliamentary committee will continue with its oversight visit to schools to assess the state of readiness of the basic education department as schools reopen for the 2022 academic year.