Most of their programmes are offered online as well as on campus, making it easy for students to study from all over the world.
At Cornerstone Institute they offer the following programmes:
- Higher Certificate in Business Studies/Leadership
- Higher Certificate in Christian Ministry
- Higher Certificate in Community Counselling
- Higher Certificate in Community Development
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Theology in Community Leadership
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education in Foundation Phase Teaching (PGCE FP)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching (PGCE IP)
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Community Development
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Psychology (Academic)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Honours (BPsych Equivalent)
Steps on how to apply to study at Cornerstone Institute
- Submit your basic information and select your programme of choice by completing the form here.
- You will be required to create a password. Be sure to save it as you’ll use it to login to access your profile in the future.
- Once logged in, complete all of the required information and upload the supporting documents. List of required documents can be found below.
- Once all of the fields have been completed, the Cornerstone team will review your application.
- Pay your application fee and attach a proof of payment to the application within the portal.
- In order to speed up the application process, ensure that all of the required fields have been accurately completed and that all required documents have been uploaded.
Returning students can click here and follow the applicable steps.
- Certified copy of your National Senior Certificate or Equivalent.
- Certified copies of your tertiary qualifications including academic record(s).
- Certified copy of your RSA ID /OR Certified copy of Passport for non-South African citizens.
- If you have a foreign qualification, it must have the appropriate SAQA Verification Certificate.
- Proof of payment.
APPLICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS FOR 2022 ARE OPEN.