How To Apply for School Assistant Jobs Using SAYouth
Applications for the Basic Education Employment Initiative are now open. Here's a step by step guide to help you apply for school assistant jobs through the Basic Education Employment Initiative using SAYouth.mobi.
Are you wanting to apply to become a school assistant or a teacher assistant as part of the Basic Education Employment Initiative? Here's how.
- Go to SAYouth website
- Register an account by clicking on 'Join the Network'
- Log in with your details
- A list of jobs available in your area will come up which will also include the opportunity cards for the schools that are closest to you. Only apply at schools that you have easy access to
- Click the 'read more' button which would enable you to see further details about the job
- If you are interested in the opportunity, click 'apply now'
- Follow the prompts and provide the relevant information to complete your application
- You will then receive confirmation that your application has been successful
The department has introduced an alternative way:
- Go to https://sayouth.me/DBE
- Choose your province
- Fill in the required fields
- Search for the school closest to you or click the drop-down menu to select the school
- Check that all the information provided is correct
- Click 'Submit'
Should you be shortlisted, you will be contacted through SMS or a phone call by the school.
If you're given an interview, bring the following documents with you:
- Certified copy of ID
- Matric certificate or other NQF 4 or higher proof of qualification
- Testimonial letter
Do you need funding to pay for your studies next year?
Helping you tick every requirement off your ‘where-to-study’ checklist is Boston City Campus! An accredited Higher Education Institution, Boston offers Postgrad, Degrees, Diplomas and Higher Certificates -full-time, part-time and online. At the centre of our institutional goals lies our commitment to the learning and development of our students -these form a culture of excellence, resilience, and entrepreneurship.
Most popular articles today
If you are among the parents who have been looking to have their children admitted to a school in the Western Cape then it would be ideal for you to do so as soon as possible. Here is how the Department carries out the process and some of the challenges they have encountered throughout the process.
It has been proven that the arrival of Covid-19 has had a notable negative impact on the country's education system. The education department plans to introduce strategies to resolve this and other related issues following the return to a normal schooling schedule, which had been halted during the height of the pandemic.