How To Apply for School Assistant Jobs Using SAYouth
Applications for the Basic Education Employment Initiative are now open. Here's a step by step guide to help you apply for school assistant jobs through the Basic Education Employment Initiative using SAYouth.mobi.
Are you wanting to apply to become a school assistant or a teacher assistant as part of the Basic Education Employment Initiative? Here's how.
- Go to SAYouth website
- Register an account by clicking on 'Join the Network'
- Log in with your details
- A list of jobs available in your area will come up which will also include the opportunity cards for the schools that are closest to you. Only apply at schools that you have easy access to
- Click the 'read more' button which would enable you to see further details about the job
- If you are interested in the opportunity, click 'apply now'
- Follow the prompts and provide the relevant information to complete your application
- You will then receive confirmation that your application has been successful
The department has introduced an alternative way:
- Go to https://sayouth.me/DBE
- Choose your province
- Fill in the required fields
- Search for the school closest to you or click the drop-down menu to select the school
- Check that all the information provided is correct
- Click 'Submit'
Should you be shortlisted, you will be contacted through SMS or a phone call by the school.
If you're given an interview, bring the following documents with you:
- Certified copy of ID
- Matric certificate or other NQF 4 or higher proof of qualification
- Testimonial letter
Do you need funding to pay for your studies next year?
Are you wondering where you can study information technology (IT) at in South Africa? Find out everything you need to know about IT and where to study IT in South Africa below.
Most popular articles today
Today we'll be tackling why your R350 grant was rejected because of 'Referred Linked Risk Mobile', what this means and what you can do next. Applications for the SRD grant will close in March 2022.