Are you wanting to apply to become a school assistant or a teacher assistant as part of the Basic Education Employment Initiative?
A teacher's assistant is a person who assists a teacher in a classroom setting.
Assistant Teacher Application Must Be Made on SAYouth.Mobi
The role of a teaching assistant can vary depending on the level of education they are working in, but typically they help the teacher with tasks such as lesson planning, classroom management and student support. In general, the role of a teaching assistant is to support the teacher or professor in delivering quality education to students.
Applications for the Teachers Assistant positions must be made on the SAYouth.Mobi website and not on a fake website.
How to apply
- Go to the SAYouth website
- Register an account
- Log in with your details
- In the search bar, you should type 'school assistant' or search for the name of the school closest to you
- A list of jobs available in your area will come up which will also include the opportunity cards for the schools that are closest to you. Only apply at schools that you have easy access to
- Click the 'read more' button which would enable you to see further details about the job
- If you are interested in the opportunity, click 'apply now'
- Follow the prompts and provide the relevant information to complete your application
- You will then receive confirmation that your application has been successful
Should you be shortlisted, you will be contacted through SMS or a phone call by the school.
If you're given an interview, you will need to ensure you bring the required documents.
What documents will you need?
- Certified copy of ID
- Matric certificate or other NQF 4 or higher proof of qualification
- Testimonial letter
What Is SAYouth.Mobi?
SAYouth.mobi is a website and mobile platform that aims to provide information and opportunities for young people in the country. The platform was launched by the National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) in partnership with the South African government and it is designed to help young people access information and resources related to education, employment, entrepreneurship, health and social development.
SAYouth.mobi also provides access to career guidance, job listings and training opportunities. The platform is intended to help young people navigate the challenges of transitioning from school to the workforce and to promote their active participation in the development of the country.
SAYouth.mobi is a user-friendly platform that is accessible through mobile devices, making it easy for young people across the country to access its services. The platform allows users to create a profile, which they can use to apply for available opportunities, such as bursaries, internships and jobs. Additionally, SAYouth.mobi provides users with information about government programmes and initiatives that are targeted at young people.
Through this platform, the NYDA and the South African government are working to address the challenges that young people face in accessing education, employment and other opportunities. By providing a central platform that brings together information and resources relevant to the youth, SAYouth.mobi is playing a crucial role in promoting the development of young people in South Africa.
Latest News With Teachers Assistant Programme From SAYouth.Mobi