Ninety One Bursary Scheme 2022
Ninety One wants to invest in promising young matriculants, who need financial and non-financial support to help make their big ambitions happen and to achieve their goal of studying at a tertiary institution.
Applications for the 2022 Ninety One ‘Changeblazer’ bursaries are open!
We are inviting bursary applications from students who are as ready as we are to take on the future, and who would like to start their first year of study in 2022.
If you are starting your first year at university in 2022, you’re the change we want to invest in.
Our wide range of bursaries are in these related fields of study:
- Financial services
- Technology Computer Science
- Healthcare (excl. medicine, dentistry, veterinary science)
- Education (Maths and Science)
How to Apply
To meet the criteria, an applicant should:
- Intend on studying full time in one of the aforementioned fields of study, at a South African university
- Be a South African citizen under the age of 21 in 2022
- Demonstrate financial need (Typically a family income of less than R600 000 per annum)
- Meet the minimum entrance requirements for their chosen field of study
- Demonstrate academic excellence
- Preferably have obtained a minimum of Level 6 (70%) in English and mathematics or sciences in Grade 11
- Demonstrate leadership qualities What are the criteria? C