Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship
Are you a high performing student? Mid Sweden University, is offering a limited number of tuition fee scholarships to study at their university.
Only a few students are granted scholarships every year. You should, therefore, start planning for ways to finance your tuition and stay in Sweden well in advance, in case you are not awarded a scholarship.
Mid Sweden University offers a few tuition fee scholarships for applicants to the following programmes starting autumn semester 2022:
- International Master's Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
- Master's Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
- International Master's Programme in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Informatics
- Master by Research in Biology
- Master by Research in Media and Communication Science
- Master by Research in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Electronics
- Master by Research in Engineering Physics
- Master in Tourism 60 credits
- Master in Tourism 120 credits
- Master Programme in Business Administration, Marketing and Management
Candidates are selected based on study intent and academic achievements.
Study intent is evaluated through your individual response to the following essay questions:
- What motivated you to apply to this particular programme and why have you chosen Mid Sweden University? (OBS! we mean the study program not the scholarship!)
- How do the programme objectives relate to your future plans? How will you use your new skills and competencies?
Candidates for the tuition fee scholarship should be highly motivated and well prepared to take on their studies at Mid Sweden University.
Academic achievement will be evaluated based on the supporting documents you submitted when applying to Mid Sweden University through University Admissions. You do not have to send in the supporting documents again when applying for the scholarship. In the selection process, an even distribution of students according to gender and country of origin is taken into consideration.
Conditions of Bursary
Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland that are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through University Admissions to one of the above listed programmes before the 17th January 2022 and have paid the application fee until the 1st February 2022.
The scholarship covers 75% of the tuition fee.
The remaining 25% of the tuition fee each semester, as well as travel costs, living costs and all other expenses are NOT included in the scholarship and must be covered by other means of funding.
How to Apply
Applications for Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship will be open from 10th February 2022 until 28th February 2022. Those students that have applied and paid the application fee before the deadline will receive a link to the application form by email.
You will be asked to motivate your choice of study programme and reflect upon its relevance to your own professional development.