TVET-NSFAS Students Urged To Re-Register myNSFAS
In order to provide students with improved online security, the myNSFAS portal has been upgraded. If you are studying at a TVET college, you will then need to re-register your account to track your funding progress through the myNSFAS portal. Read further to see how to do this.
Changes have been made to the myNSFAS portal to increase safety online and provide students with security when accessing their NSFAS information. Due to these changes, students are urged to re-register their userrname, password and to upload a copy of their ID (make sure that you upload a copy reflecting both sides).
Students have to re-register if:
- They use Facebook or Google to sign into their myNSFAS account
- When trying to sign, the system prompts them to re-register
- They are studying at any of the following NSFAS Wallet TVET colleges:
- Capricorn TVET College
- Central Johannesburg TVET College
- Coastal KZN TVET College
- East Cape Midlands TVET College
- Eklanzeni TVET College
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College
- Ekurhuleni West TVET College
- Elangeni TVET College
- Esayidi TVET College
- Flavius Mareka TVET College
- Goldfields TVET College
- Gert Sibande TVET College
- Ikhala TVET College
- Ingwe TVET College
- King Hintsa TVET College
- King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
- Lephalele TVET College
- Lovedale TVET College
- Majuba TVET College
- Mnambithi TVET College
- Mopani South East TVET College
- Motheo TVET College
- Mthashana TVET College
- Nkangala TVET College
- Orbit TVET College
- Port Elizabeth TVET College
- Sedibeng TVET College
- Sekhukhune TVET College
- Taletso TVET College
- Thekwini TVET College
- Tshwane South TVET college
- Umfolozi TVET College
- Umgugundlovu TVET College
- Vhembe TVET College
- Vuselela TVET College
- Waterberg TVET College
Click on 'Read More' to find out how to re-register
How To Re-Register
- Go to http://www.nsfas.org.za
- Click myNSFAS tab
- Click register
- Tick the box to allow NSFAS to verify your details
- Then capture ID number as it is stated on your ID document
- Type in your full names and surname as per your ID document
- Type in your current email address
- Confirm your email address
- Type in your cell phone number
- Create a password
- Confirm password
- Upload ID copy
- Click register
- OTP will be sent to the email and cell number provided (OTP expires after 24 hours)
- Type in the OTP and click submit
- You have now completed your re-registration
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, better known as NSFAS, operates as a public institution that funds public university and college students who come from low-income households. If you are curious as to whether NSFAS funding covers Regent Business School fees, read further.
Did you not pass or complete your matric? Now you have the opportunity to do so. College SA now offers the Amended Senior Certificate programme. The Amended Senior Certificate is the equivalent to the National Senior Certificate (NSC) also known as matric.
Are you interested in getting your matric certificate? Regardless of your age, getting your matric as an adult doesn’t have to be a long, difficult process. Skills Academy Adult Matric Courses aim to help you achieve your study goals.
Most popular articles today
For those who haven't got a job and can't find one with the restrictions of the lockdown, there was good news from the President in his latest speech to the country. The R350 Social Relief Of Distress grant paid out by SASSA is going to be coming back. This time it will also apply to more people.
Are you interested in IT and Computers? MSC College offers IT programmes that you will love. Computers and Information Technology is the future! MSC Business College offers a wide spectrum of industry related IT programmes ranging from full qualifications to skills programmes with state of the art equipment, the latest software and exposure to a real life working environment.
Other people were also interested in:
Education Activists organisations have taken the Department of Basic Education to court over what they call the "Breach of Court Order." It is not the first time that the organisations have taken the Department to court, read further for more details.
iQ Academy offers distance learning courses that are affordable and accredited. iQ Academy is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private Higher Education Institution.
You can now apply and register to study at West Coast College for Semester 2. The college provides you with an opportunity to make a career change with the skills you gain.