South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP)
SACAP refers to the South African College of Applied Psychology.
Too often, those in crisis can’t access the help they need. SACAP's person-centered educational philosophy develops the skills you need to effect positive change where it’s needed most. SACAP’s work-integrated learning offering is where your training really comes to life so submit your SACAP online application now. Most of the courses include supervised practical placements that cover a diverse range of counselling environments, which you can match to your field of interest. This way you’ll get invaluable practical experience under your belt – before you even graduate.
Students will be given a SACAP login once they apply and complete their SACAP registration. They would then use this on the SACAP portal.
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Counselling and Communication Skills
- Higher Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling and Communications Skills
- Diploma in Counselling and Communication Skills
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education in Senior Phase and Further education and Training Teaching
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Science Honours in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Social Science Honours in Psychology
- Master of Social Science in Community Health Promotion
As part of SACAP’s commitment to a person-centred approach to learning, we have 2 online personal study options that you can choose from for their SACAP online courses. This is Online Live or Online Flexi.
- Claremont - Cape Town
- Sandown - Johannesburg
- Brooklyn - Pretoria
- Morningside - Durban
There is also an online campus.
Consult the SACAP website for information regarding South African College of Applied Psychology fees.
SACAP bursaries are available externally during the year to assist students with paying their tuition fees. However SACAP has made it clear that they do not provide bursaries or financial aid; as they are a private institution and are not funded by the government. However, SACAP does accept privately arranged study loans and bursaries.
Type of education institutionPrivate Higher Education Institution :
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
The Asavela Peko Foundation is an organization committed to serving underprivileged communities in the Western Cape region. With a primary focus on running a feeding scheme, the foundation aims to address critical issues that affect many individuals and families.
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body