Boland College is one of the top-performing colleges in the Western Cape and is ranked highly in academic performance. They have five campuses in Caledon, Paarl, Stellenbosch, Strand and Worcester respectively.
Their qualifications are designed to provide both the theory and practical experience related to a particular vocational field. This ensures access to work opportunities in a work environment or sector relevant to the field of study.
Boland College Courses
- Economic & Management Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Information Technolgy
- Office Management
- Social Sciences
- Pre Vocational Learning Programme
Will NSFAS fund Boland College courses?
NSFAS only funds courses at public universities and colleges and with Boland College being a public college and a TVET College, their courses are therefore covered by NSFAS.
Students can apply online or at their college.
What do you need to apply for NSFAS funding at Boland College?
- Copy of your ID/Birth certificate
- Copy of your parent/s or guardian/spouse ID
- If you have a Smart card, both sides of card required
- Proof of income (where applicable)
- Persons living with disability should complete the Disability Annexure A form, this is available on the NSFAS website
- If you are recognised as a vulnerable child by the Department of Social Development, you must provide a completed Vulnerable Child Declaration form completed by a social worker
- If you indicated that you don’t have certain family member details and or abridged birth certificate you must complete the Declaration: Non-SASSA
The college offers a variety of career-orientated programmes that prepare students successfully for the workplace. The Boland College Head Office is situated in Stellenbosch.