Tuesday, 27 November 2012
Three lucky students who apply to study for a BCom in 2013 can win bursaries with Milpark Business School!
Follow the steps below to enter the competition, and make sure that you read through the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
- 1. Download the application form, here. You can also apply online, here.
- 3. Submit your admission application form and pay the R250.00 admission fee before 25 January 2013.
- 4. Receive notification that you have been accepted onto the course.
- 5. All applicants who have been accepted onto the 2013 BCom by 29 January 2013 will be entered into a draw and three winners will be drawn randomly.
- 6. The winners will be contacted directly and the outcome announced on Milpark’s Facebook page on 4 February 2013.
Terms & Conditions:
- One contact learning bursary (from Melville Campus in Johannesburg) and two distance learning bursaries can be won.
- The competition will be open to all qualifying BCom applicants for 2013. The competition will close on 25 January 2013.
- To qualify for entry into the competition, entrants must meet the BCom academic entrance criteria and must submit an application to study at Milpark, by:
- Submitting all the required admission documentation;
- Paying the non-refundable admission fee of R250.00; and
- Supplying proof of academic acceptance from Milpark.
- Each bursary covers the following, subject to the stipulated conditions: Full tuition for the qualification on condition that the student passes all his/her modules to qualify for a bursary in the next year. (The student will have to re-apply every year; a bursary is granted on merit and performance.)
- 1. The student will work for Milpark during the full term of his/her bursary for 8 hours per month.
- 2. Textbooks, stationery and accommodation are NOT covered.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners must be prepared to participate in a photo shoot and must give permission for their photos to be used on marketing material.