- Created on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 08:48
- Hits: 1791
GrandWest Casino and Entertainment is looking for trainee cashiers who will attend to the guest’s financial requirements and manage allocated floats and conduct specific cashiering tasks in the cashiering to the highest standards of efficiency, guest service and security in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Company.
Advert Code: SUN17045
Location: Grand West Casino
- Matric or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year cashiering and/or related experience in a gaming environment;
- Minimum of 1 year customer services experience;
- Banking/related experience advantageous;
- Sound numerical ability; and
- Excellent communication skills and good clear command of English.
Skills And Knowledge:
- Strong people orientation;
- Attention to detail;
- Confident, outgoing personality and well groomed;
- High concentration levels;
- Customer driven approach;
- A willingness to work shifts;
- A willingness to work in a smoking environment;
- Ability and willingness to stand for long periods of time; and
- Successful completion of Cashier Training Programme and Gaming Licence application.
Key Performance Areas:
- Conduct specific cashiering tasks in the cashiering to the highest standards of efficiency, guest service and security in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Guest Service – Maintain constructive two-way communication, ensuring prompt and effective service.
- Financial – Accurately maintaining your float
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.
Closing Date: 26 October 2012.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.