- Created on Monday, 08 October 2012 08:34
- Hits: 1163
Are you technically minded, clued-up with smartphones and their latest applications, energetic and in good physical health? Ipsos, the 3rd largest market research company in the world, is urgently looking for dedicated field workers (screener for a retail census) in Western Cape.
Location: Cape Town
- Map reading skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Have a mobile phone in working condition;
- Report writing skills;
- Willing to walk about five kms a day;
- Available from 18 October – 14 December;
- Able to work long hours from Monday to Saturday;
- A driver’s licence will be an advatage; and
- Experience in census will be an advantage.
How to apply