- Created on Monday, 28 January 2013 09:43
- Hits: 19151
SAB has Millwright Apprenticeship Opportunities available at Alrode Production in Alrode, Johannesburg, to acquire knowledge, skills and technical competencies in the respective engineering discipline in order to perform maintenance and troubleshooting tasks on plant equipment.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science or Technical Matric,
- National Technical Certificate – N3 or higher, S1 or higher, in the Millwright engineering discipline.
- Must be a team player
- High energy level and action orientated
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Conceptual skills.
Output and accountabilities:
- Complete the 3 to 4 year apprentice programme as per SAB Beer / Soft Drink and MERSETA requirements.
- Maintain, repair & optimise plant & associated devices under guidance of qualified Artisans / Technicians
- Work in teams
- Ensure a safe healthy and risk free working environment (level 1).
Reference code: SAB-ZA-08249.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.