Tuesday, 15 January 2013
Eskom is currently looking for candidates to apply for its Electrical Heavy Current Artisan Learnership at the Juno Substation in Vredendal, Western Cape.
Position: Learner Artisan Electrical Heavy Current
Position/Task Grade: TR5
Department: Lines & Servitudes
Business Unit: Western Grid
Location: Vredendal - Juno Substation
Reference Number: 50143890SA/329-1034773
Closing date: 23 January 2013
- Matric with N3 in electrical engineering.
- No experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Have ability to understand technical concepts
- Be safety conscious
- Have a conscientious self-disciplined approach
- Be responsible and committed
- Have emotional resilience
- Be a team player
- Have ability to perform physical work
- Have good communication skills.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom?s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom's employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment.