- Created on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 09:04
- Hits: 1050
Founded in 1931 by rugby Springbok Fred Smollan, the Smollan Group offers diversified marketing services with a focus on fieldmarketing, brand activation, market intelligence and technology. The Group has 4 Sambassador positions available. Sambassadors will be responsible for creating and increase brand awareness through maintaining pricing, shelf health, promotions, training of in-store sales consultants and strong customer and client relationships.
Closing Date: 18 October 2012
- 1. Shelf health - Ensure product availability Check for and manage damaged stock process Check accurate pricing, promotional pricing, competitor pricing Effective management of demo software on all live devices Effective housekeeping;
- 2. Drive sell out - Training of store staff Engaging with shoppers Assisting and supporting of store sales staff to drive Samsung sales vs. competitor sales Implement and maintain POP material as per client brief Identify need for promotions to increase sales and negotiate with store manager Increase forward share / floor share / shelf share of Samsung products Negotiate for prime positions in store Drive slow moving stock and allocate sufficient space to fast moving stock Manage / influence stock on hand;
- 3. Effective implementation of promotions - Implement promotions according to head office and client requirements Maintain stock levels Maintain POP;
- 4. Effective administration - Complete reports timeously / accurately Manage assets and equipment Utilization of handheld devices / system to provide reports / feedback and action returns process Communicate execution / exceptions to relevant parties and gather feedback;
- 5. Customer service and satisfaction - Gather feedback from customer complaints, queries and requests and ensure resolution Communication and upkeep of knowledge ofpromotions /out of stocks/products/delivery date planner, etc. Build and maintain strong working relationships with all store staff and management;
- 6. Effective self - management – Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures Plan and prioritise, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organizational needs.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.