- Created on Tuesday, 09 October 2012 09:19
- Hits: 2963
Pioneer Foods, one of the largest producers and distributors in South Africa of a range of food, beverages and related products, for human and animal consumption, if offering two Electrician and Fitter Apprenticeships in Wadeville.
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams;
- Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate trade materials;
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment;
- Learned trade codes & regulations; and
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration.
- Technical Trade Theory or N5 or 6 Qualification.
How to ApplyPlease click here to apply online.
Remuneration will be in line with relevant qualifications and experience.
Reference Number: 121004BM01
Position: Apprentice (Electrician & Fitter)
Job Grade: 06
Division: Bokomo Foods ProNutro
Requisition Number: 2
Closing Date: 18 October 2012 (no later than 16:00).
This position will be filled in line with the objective's of Pioneer Foods Employment Equity plans and therefore designated candidates as per the Employment Equity Act of 1998, are encouraged to apply.
Applications must be submitted no later than 16:00 on the job closing date.