- Created on Friday, 21 September 2012 09:18
- Hits: 5818
This SAB Sales Learnership is to provide one person with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training (FET) Certificate (NQF 4) with the Food and Beverages SETA.
Learners will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12-months with Cape Region and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
This position is equity bonded. Preference will be given to Cape Town based candidates. Candidate must be Xhosa-speaking. The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- Results Driven;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people;
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays); and
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment.
- Complete Sales Learnership Programme.
- The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
- Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential;
- Valid South African driver’s licence;
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language;
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office;
- Basic financial literacy and business acumen; and
- Local area knowledge is a requirement.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Full/Part Time: Full-time
Location: Ottery Depot
City: Ottery, Cape Town.
To apply online, click here.