- Created on Friday, 21 September 2012 07:01
- Hits: 4469
The SAB Food and Beverages Learnership is meant to provide an individual with the opportunity to enroll for a Further Education and Training (FET) Certificate (NQF 4) with the Food and Beverages SETA.
Learners will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12-months with Cape Region - Perseverance and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
This position is Equity Bonded.
Employment Type: Permanent
Full/Part Time: Part-time
Location: Perseverance Depot
City: Port Elizabeth.
- Results Driven;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people;
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays);
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment;
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential;
- Valid South African driver’s licence;
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language;
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office;
- Basic financial literacy and business acumen;
- Local area knowledge is a requirement.
- Complete Sales Learnership Programme.
- The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
- Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave.
To apply online, click here.