- Created on Thursday, 13 September 2012 09:09
- Hits: 3832
Habari Media is looking for a candidate with Matric to fill a spot on its Learnership Programme to join their traffic team in Cape Town.
Remuneration: to be discussed
Province: Western Cape
City: Cape Town
Education level: Matric
Habari Media's learnership program is looking for a newbie to join their traffic team in Cape Town. Your main responsibility will be to help create and facilitate a streamlined trafficking workflow between the operations team, online advertising sales team and Habari Media's clients and partners.
The program will run for six months with the possibility of being permanently hired.
The intern will be responsible but not limited to:
- Inventory checks;
- Tracking and reporting of advertising campaigns;
- Pulling screenshots;
- The testing and sourcing of functioning creative;
- Looking after house ads;
- Manage the delivery and optimise campaign performance;
- The setup and implementation of advertising campaigns;
- Manage a client service relationship with advertising customers; and
- Work closely with the online strategists and channel managers.
- Education: matric certificate;
- Excellent communications skills;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- The ability to multi - task and reach deadlines;
- Attention to detail; anbd
- The ability to self-manage activities, yet work closely with a team.
Samantha Tobias at Habari Media
Tel: 021 487 9100