- Created on Wednesday, 22 August 2012 10:06
- Hits: 9762
This new learnership will give successful applicants an opportunity to obtain an NQF 5 qualification (Certificate in Sales: Banking Services) and an opportunity to work in the Banking Industry.
ABSA has an option to employ the learner based on their performance at the end of the learnership. All appointments will be made in line with ABSA’s EE Strategy.
The following candidates qualify to apply:
- A completed B-Degree or a three-year tertiary qualification with major subjects such as Human Resources Management, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management, or Law.
- Major subjects such as Languages, Biblical Instruction, Geography, Arts, Music, History, Production Management will NOT be considered.
- Absa welcomes applications from persons with disabilities (disabled persons must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability).
Candidates are to meet the following criteria:
- MUST reside in the Western Cape;
- Currently unemployed;
- Currently not participating in a learnership;
- Under the age of 30;
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal);
- Numeric competence and computer literate;
- No criminal record;
- Clear credit record;
- Not involved in other studies from 1 Jan 2013 to 31 Dec 2013;
- Present a professional image;
- Verified qualification certificate; and
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA identity document will be considered.
Subject Line: CS Learnership (Candidate Name and Surname)
- Identity document; and
Closing date for applications: 31 August 2012>