Tuesday, 02 April 2013
SAB Miller is offering a Packaging Learnership opportunity for 12 people to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging NQF level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with ABI Midrand Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National qualification. Applications close 8 April 2013.
Location: ABI Midrand Manufacturing
Key Purpose Statement:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging Department. The successful applicants are expected to start on the 1st June 2013.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
Output and accountabilities:
A Learner ship is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learner ship are:
- 1. A Learner ship leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- 2. The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- 3. The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- 4. Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.