Friday, 15 March 2013
Distell is inviting applications of individuals to participate in its Packaging Operations Learnership Programme at Distell based at Secondary Production, Springs. Applications close 21 March 2013.
At the completion of the programme the learner would be able to demonstrate understanding and be competent in:
Operation of the following processes:
- Filling and date coding
- Packing and Unpacking
- First line maintenance
- Perform problem solving using problem solving techniques and methods
- Applying health and safety regulations
- Quality control of all above mentioned processes.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Preference will be given to Matric/Grade 12 or relevant N qualifications.
- Technical orientation and ability.
- Display a strong ability to action, initiate and focus on technical/mechanical tasks.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of safe working procedures
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Short listed candidates will undergo a formal assessment
- Candidates will be required to work shifts/extended hours as the need arises.
How to apply:
Applications to be sent to:
Mrs. Gerda Heyneke at the Human Resources Department, Springs.
Fax: 086 765 8288.
Applications must reach the above office by no later than 21 March 2013.
All applicants must provide a detailed CV and attach a copy of his/her ID document, senior certificate and/or tertiary qualification.
Click here to read more about this learnership opportunity.