Wednesday, 06 February 2013
A number of learnership programmes are now on offer at Trudon in Johannesburg, Gauteng. These programmes are targeted at an entry level role into the corporate environment. Applications close 2 March 2013.
A learnership is a 12-month programme made up of theoretical training and workplace-based practical training. All the learnerships will take place at the Johannesburg office.
Learners are given the opportunity to study towards a formal SETA accredited qualification whilst applying the necessary practical aspects of their learning. On successful completion of the programme, learners will receive a NQF level 4 qualification.
- Have completed Matric
- Be fluent (speak, read and write) in English (minimum “C” symbol)
- Be mathematically literate (minimum “C” symbol)
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to operate a PC
- Be under the age of thirty (30)
- Not be permanently employed
- Not currently studying at any other institution
- Not currently registered on any other learnership.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.