- Created on Friday, 11 January 2013 09:38
- Hits: 15888
Tracker is currently seeking individuals to participate in the Installation Technician Learnership in Randburg. The closing date for this opportunity is 25 January 2013.
A learnership is a learning programme that leads to an occupational or professional NQF qualification, with strong emphasis on workplace learning and experience.A learnership has the following defining features:
- This learnership is responsible for effecting installations of sophisticated electronic equipment into various vehicle types including trucks and plant machinery.
- A formal learning contract exists between the employer, the learner and training provider.
- The learning achievements are formally assessed by an accredited skills development provider / assessor.
- It includes a supervised and structured learning approach that has a combination of theoretical and workplace learning.
- Independent thinking
- Logic and reasoning.
- Grade 12
- Currently unemployed or not involved in full time study
- Willingness to travel for the related coursework
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic motor vehicle knowledge
- Auto electrical knowledge will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dedicated and responsible individuals
- Computer literacy will be advantageous (MS Office)
- Valid driver’s license.
How to apply:
To apply click here and search for this reference number: 080113-1.
Closing date: 25 January 2013.