- Created on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 22:00
- Hits: 10943
Discovery is offering the opportunity of a lifetime for six (6) of South Africa's brightest young people to join its Contact Centre Learnership in Cape Town. Applications close 28 February 2013.
Tracking Numbe: KVD324-236 (Call Centre Learnership 2013)
Business Unit: Discovery Health
Department: Client Services
Location: Cape Town
Recruitment Specialist: Leanne Cawood
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 240 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
This learnership’s core focus will be on providing services in a contact centre environment.
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company's Employment Equity initiatives.
Guidelines for applying to the Learnership:
- Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership.
- You must have a valid SA ID
- Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
The Learners will achieve the following benefits from this programme:
- Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Contact Centre support.
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
- Strong English communication skills
- Self – motivated with a desire to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths(Minimum D Symbol) Or maths Lit( 60 % and above) & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade);
- Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4)
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Express a keen interest in administration, contact centre and customer service.
The cost of attending interviews and any relocation cost is for the account of the candidate. Discovery will not reimburse any costs incurred.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and suitable internal candidates in line with Discovery’s policies.
To apply online, click here.