Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Sasol, with its WIL (Work Integrated Learning) Programme for Sasol Transactional Shared Services, is offering graduates with a degree/diploma/N6/Grade 12 the opportunity to be part of a 1 to 2 year on-the-job training internship in Secunda/Sasolburg to gain experience in their respective fields of study or interest. The closing date for apply for this Learnership/Internship is 22 November 2012.
The Programme aims to provide priority to candidates from the designated groups, specifically as per Sasol's Employment Equity targets in its unit and in Sasol.
People living with disabilities or a disability are encouraged to apply.
Location: Secunda/Sasolburg, South Africa.
Please note that you may only select one discipline from the list below:
- Human Resources (Secunda Area)
- Finance (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Supply Chain: Logistics (Secunda & Sasolburg Area).
- Human Resources = requires N6 and Graduates
- Finance = requires a B.Com Degree
- Inbound = requires a National Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics
- Outbound = requires Grade 12 or an Industrial Engineering Degree or a Diploma.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team
- Problem solving skills
- Innovative and analytical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound communication skills
- These are 1 to 2 years contract appointments. (depending on your qualifications and performance).
he appointments of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials. Sasol is committed to establish a diverse workforce.
- Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics)
- Good communication skills
- Be pro-active and take initiative
- Be a team player as well as an independent worker
- Self motivated
- English proficiency.
How to Apply:
TO apply online, click here.
Closing date: 22 November 2012.