Thursday, 08 November 2012
Mondi, an international packaging and paper Group with production operations across 29 countries, is offering employment opportunities for up to 10 months on a fixed-term contract to learn basic forestry skills in-field. It also offers the possibility to later study towards a Forestry National Diploma at the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in George.
What Mondi requires:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must meet the entry requirements for the Forestry National Diploma at the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in George
- Trainees are selected from our “Communities” and usually identified through our Community Engagement Facilitators.
Completed application forms must be submitted by no later than 1st January each year.
The following application documents are necessary:
- Motivational letter
- Short Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copy of Identification Document.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.