- Created on Friday, 19 October 2012 11:54
- Hits: 22151
Are you interested in jump-starting a career within the Supply Chain and Logistics industry? UTi Worldwide Inc., an international, non-asset-based supply chain services and solutions company providing air and ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics, customs brokerage, distribution, inbound logistics, truckload brokerage and other supply chain management services, is offering candidates the opportunity to join its Learnership programme, due to commence 1 March 2013, in Gauteng, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Cape Town.
The Learnership programme offers candidates an opportunity to acquire twelve months work experience and a nationally recognised qualification* in one of the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Freight Forwarding
- Freight Handling
- Information Technology
- Project Management (Gauteng only)
- Bookkeeping (Gauteng only).
Minimum candidate requirements:
- Completed Grade 12 / Matric
- South African citizenship
- Successful candidates will be required to enter into a 12-month, full-time contract and will be paid a monthly stipend and time off during work to attend classes where required.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- communicate professionally in English (written and verbal)
- work in a team as well as individually
- work accurately and with attention to detail
- arrive punctually for work
- ability to grasp and process new information
- work without supervision.
- MS Office and Outlook (Internet and E-Mail).
- the basic services and products that a distribution / logistics company offers.
Remuneration: R3 200 per month basic salary.
Applications close: Friday, 2 November 2012.
To apply online, click here.