- Created on Thursday, 18 October 2012 07:03
- Hits: 7757
Nkomati Mine, a joint venture between African Rainbow Minerals and Norilsk Nickel Africa is an Open Pit and Underground Base Metal and Chrome operation. The Mine is currently exploiting a disseminated nickel, copper and platinum group metal deposit associated with a satellite intrusion of the Bushveld Igneous Complex. Currently the mine is offering 27 Learnership positions in Mpumalanga. Apply before tomorrow!
The following qualifications are essential:
- Minimum entry requirement is Grade 12 with mathematics and physical science as subjects;
- Must be willing to undergo extensive training for extended durations;
- Will be subjected to a Learnership agreement;
- Will be subjected to a placement evaluation;
- Medical fit to work in mining environment, underground and surface;
- The following qualification would be advantageous or optional (i.e. you can apply even if you don’t have this); and
- N2 qualification will be advantageous.
- Boilermaker X6
- Fitter X6
- Electrician X6
- Instrument Technician X3
- Rigger X3
- Diesel Mechanic X3.
Although not limited to, the incumbent will report to the senior training officer.
Main Responsibilities include the following:
- Attend classes every day at the training site;
- Must submit to all assessment as required by training provider;
- Avail themselves at all times to the training provider;
- Must be willing to commit to a programme as required per learnership contract; and
- Must be willing to relocate for stipulated duration for training purposes.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.Closing Date: 19 October 2012