- Created on Thursday, 10 January 2013 22:00
- Hits: 14516
Newsclip Media Monitoring, a Johannesburg-based 360-degree media monitoring company seeks to assist young dynmic individuals to get a qualification and practical experience by offering a one-year Learnership that will result in a Public Relations Practice certificate, as well as practical experience within its Media Department. Disabled candidates are welcome to apply.
Location: Roodeport (Gauteng)
On completion of the learnership a qualification will be given in Public Relations.
Please note that all application should be emailed to email address provided below and thereafter the candidates will be contacted to setup an interview.
- Accurate data capturing skills
- Basic Numeracy
- Computer Literate: MS Office, Internet & Email
- Administrative skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Independent worker.
How to apply: