Learnerships give you the opportunity to work while studying towards a nationally recognised qualification. Applications for 2013 Learnerships are now available for IT, Eskom, Sasol and more. Advice for employers is available on the Skills Portal Learnership page.
- Created on Thursday, 23 May 2013 12:57
- Hits: 216
PWC are looking to offer learnership opportunities within the finance sector to accountancy students located in the Port Elizabeth area.
- Created on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 12:41
- Hits: 9248
Xstrata Alloys is offering a Learnership Programme at its Boshoek Plant in Boshoek Plant.
- Created on Monday, 22 April 2013 11:54
- Hits: 10104
Anglo American Thermal Coal Isibonelo Colliery, based in Mpumalanga, invites qualifying applicants to apply for Learnership opportunities in the fields of Boilermaking; Electricity, Diesel Mechanics and Fitting and Turning. Applications close 30 April 2013.
- Created on Thursday, 09 May 2013 07:06
- Hits: 23862
Standard Bank is offering a Financial Consultancy Learnership Programme in the Western Cape. Applications close 17 May 2013.
- Created on Monday, 22 April 2013 07:25
- Hits: 4769
The Durban South Training Trust (DSTT) is an artisan training centre in Isipingo, South Durban that has been training artisans for the past 12 years. It is accredited with the Chemical Industries Seta to provide NQF level 2 to 4 qualiﬁcations in Welding, Boilermaking and Mechanical Fitting. The training centre is currently recruiting trainees for Level 2 Learnerships in Welding, Boilermaking and Mechanical Fitting for the July 2013 intake.
- Created on Wednesday, 08 May 2013 08:21
- Hits: 29983
Netcare is offering internship and learnership opportunities to currently unemployed South Africans with disabilities. Applications close 24 May 2013.
- Created on Sunday, 14 April 2013 08:18
- Hits: 12175
Zurich South Africa, one of the country's leading insurance providers, has a Learnership Programme that is offered in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority) and that primarily focuses on previously disadvantaged young South Africans by creating the opportunity to gain work-related experience in the Short Term Insurance industry for 12 months.
- Created on Tuesday, 07 May 2013 12:26
- Hits: 13657
A Maintanance Learnership with BHP Billiton is available at the Wolvekrans Colliery. Applications close 12 May 2013.
- Created on Thursday, 11 April 2013 08:14
- Hits: 4741
Fancourt will launch South Africa's first accredited Professional Golfing Learnership Programme for caddies on Friday 12 April.
- Created on Monday, 06 May 2013 12:22
- Hits: 10322
Eskom is offering a Learner Artisan Opportunity (Heavy Current) at Lines and Servitudes, Peninsula CLN, Stikland. Applications close 10 May 2013.
- Created on Wednesday, 10 April 2013 12:54
- Hits: 10371
Transnet is a State Owned Company (SOC), wholly owned by the Government of the Republic of South Africa and is the custodian of rail, ports and pipelines. We are responsible for enabling the competiveness, growth and development of the South African economy through delivering reliable freight transport and handling services to satisfy customer demand.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 12:50
- Hits: 12284
Eskom is offering four (X4) Artisan Electrical Engineering Heavy Current Learnerships at the Bacchus and Proteus Substations. Applications close 7 May 2013.
- Created on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 06:34
- Hits: 31074
*this opportunity no longer exists.
- Created on Friday, 03 May 2013 07:37
- Hits: 6221
The first two groups of students who attended the Browns Learnership Academy have graduated and are ready to take the South African jewellery industry to new heights.
- Created on Thursday, 04 April 2013 11:49
- Hits: 3467
Learnerships are being offered for individuals with disabilities in the Northern suburbs of Cape Town. The offered salary is R3 000 per month. Apply online before 25 April 2013.
- Created on Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:18
- Hits: 6356
Grindrod Intermodal, a division of Grindrod (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is looking for candidates to participate in their upcoming National Certificate in Freight Handling Learnerships in Durban. Applications close 15 May 2013.
- Created on Tuesday, 02 April 2013 09:34
- Hits: 13061
Are you keen to build a rewarding career? Would you want to partake in a possible Learnership at various locations around South Africa? Kelly is in search for dynamic, vibrant and self- driven, unemployed candidates younger than 30 years old, with a valid matric. You need to be fluent in English, able to present a professional image and communicate well with people.
- Created on Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:12
- Hits: 13051
Toyota is offering ten (10) positions on an exciting Mechatronics Learnership Opportunity in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal that will see incumbents trained in various technical disciplines for a period of 8.5 months. Upon completion, candidates will be awarded with a Mechatronics NQF Level 2 certification.
- Created on Tuesday, 02 April 2013 09:15
- Hits: 20592
SAB Miller is offering a Packaging Learnership opportunity for 12 people to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging NQF level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with ABI Midrand Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National qualification. Applications close 8 April 2013.
- Created on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 10:02
- Hits: 78398
The Department of Correctional Services (DCS) is looking for persons from various communities, interests and with appropriate qualifications to enter into a Further Education and Training Certificate in the Corrections Services Learnership (NQF Level 4). The function of these trainees shall be to contribute towards the rehabilitation of offenders through correction and human development in secure, safe and humane detention or under the community-based correctional supervision.
- Created on Tuesday, 26 March 2013 12:57
- Hits: 22087
Metropolitan Health (MH) invites unemployed candidates, including persons with disabilities, to apply for its Medical Claims Assessing Learnership Programme. Applications close 18 April 2013.
- ABSA: Bank Technician Learnership Programme 2013
- Dept of International Relations & Cooperation: Learnership (Graduate) Programme 2013
- Packaging Operations Learnership Programme at Distell
- Safety Learnership Opportunities at Stefanutti Stocks
- Fair Cape Dairies: Learnership Programme 2013
- UJ and Barloworld introduce pioneering learnership programme
- Wood Processing Learnership Programme 2013 at Komatiland Forests
- General Forestry Learnership Programme at Komatiland Forests
- Hollard: Learnership Programme 2013
- NW Government: Traffic Officer’s Diploma Learnership Programme 2013/14
Register for a learnership
Find out about learning programmes that combine structured learning with structured work experience, and which result in a qualification
- Article Count: