- Created on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 06:58
- Hits: 854
SUN MeDIA Bloemfontein is offering a Publishing Internship. The programme will run for 6 months and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain valuable publishing industry experience.
- A Postgraduate Degree in Publishing (or similar);
- Accuracy and thoroughness;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Organisational skills;
- Communication skills (Afrikaans and English);
- Computer skills (especially in Adobe CS); and
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
The candidate will be involved in the following publishing processes:
- Receiving and evaluating manuscripts;
- The peer review process;
- Costing of manuscripts;
- Editorial processes;
- Layout and design;
- Production; and
- Marketing and distribution.
The successful candidate will work at SUN MeDIA loemfontein for 6 months.
Manager & Publisher, SUN MeDIA Bloemfontein.
Given the employment equity policy of AFRICAN SUN MeDIA, preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups.
AFRICAN SUN MeDIA reserves the right not to fill the position.
A competitive salary is offered for this internship.
Applications should be accompanied by:
- A complete CV; and
- A covering letter.
Closing date: 30 September 2012
Start of duty: 1 November 2012
Send applications to: Wikus van Zyl
Fax: 086 545 4491
Tel: 051 430 0459
If you have not heard from us by 30 October, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Would you ever relocated to another city for an internship? Why / Why not?