- Created on Friday, 21 September 2012 10:51
- Hits: 788
R.O.I. Media is looking for a dynamic, self-driven extrovert with fantastic communication and organisational skills to join its young and vibrant team as a junior digital account executive.
Remuneration: market related
Province: Western Cape
City: Cape Town
Education level: Degree
Job level: Junior
Own transport required: Yes
No recruiters. Preferably only Cape Town residents may apply please. Apply via email, phone-in candidates will not be considered.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serving as a business contact for clients and s responsible for client retention, satisfaction and profitability;
- Consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organisation to ensure quality;
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and account manager, to provide strong team representation;
- Responsible for all day-to-day activities, client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue of your portfolio of clients;
- Working with senior team to deliver against agreed client/agency strategies, proposals and briefs;
- Be a liaison with the client and internal R.O.I teams, managing both relationships effectively;
- Facilitates in the project management using efficient systems and meeting R.O.I Media's high standards of quality and outcomes;
- Working closely with the account management to prospect, pitch and close new business;
- Work with account management to make reports on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends;
- Reports to the management, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills;
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written;
- Strong negotiation, presentation and research skills essential;
- Broad understanding of all communication disciplines, with a focus on digital;
- Meticulous attention to detail and focus on delivery of projects for clients;
- Highly adaptive - industry changes rapidly so ability to learn is critical;
- Ability to solve problems quickly and thoroughly;
- Must be a team player;
- Ability to think strategically and commercially and understand real return on investment;
- Prepared to work long hours when necessary and well under pressure;
- Must have an inclination towards project management, marketing and other organisational skills; and
- Understanding of digital and online (SEO, social media marketing, design and development, online reputation management and emerging technologies).
- Marketing qualification or diploma desirable but not a pre-requisite;
- University graduate; and
- Technical competence, understanding of SEO, web, social media and mobile technologies would be advantageous Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint advantageous.
Please note: if you have not been contacted, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Only short list candidates will be contacted telephonically. Please limit all contact to email correspondence only.
For more information, visit the R.O.I Media website.