- Created on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:23
- Hits: 836
Projects Abroad, a leading organisation recruiting young people from the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and Australia to do worthwhile voluntary work overseas, is looking for a Photo Editor to fill its paid Internship position.
Remuneration: R2000 - R3000 per month negotiable depending on experience;
Province: Western Cape;
City: Cape Town;
Job level: Student;
Your role as photo editor will require you to:
- Organise, manage and improve the global photo database, including low and high quality photos of destination countries;
- Coordinate photo requests from recruitment countries to different destination offices;
- Edit photos for marketing related material;
- Help design a photography manual for destination offices; and
- Monitor social media groups for photo related material.
The internship is subject to a three month probationary period and has a negotiable time-frame, with the possibility of full-time extension.
- Experienced in the field of photography;
- Experienced in editing photos with Adobe Lightroom;
- Recruitment and marketing minded;
- Flexible and able to take direction and accept feedback;
- Confident with computer skills, including the main social media platforms; and
- Friendly and personable with customer service skills.
Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- A team player who enjoys working as part of a team; and
- Able to multitask and plan independently.
For more information about Projects Abroad, visit the Projects Abroad website.