- Created on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:21
- Hits: 866
HaveYouHeard Marketing is looking for an office intern with charisma and a positive attitude to fit in with its fun, fast paced environment. This role will be for three months (unpaid) and may lead to further opportunities within the agency.
Remuneration: No Pay as Internship;
Province: Western Cape;
City: Cape Town;
Education level: Degree;
Job level: Student;
Type: Temporary three months;
- You need to be super organised with the ability to multitask. Many jobs will be incredibly fast paced and require the candidate to have great keyboarding skills and the ability to use several computer programs at once, while dealing with customers on the phone. High energy, resilience, and excellent time management are key qualities to possess if you would like to succeed in this position.
- A friendly personality is a must;
- Calling for survey responses;
- Creating Powerpoint presentations;
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases;
- Answer phones/reception;
- Accurate record keeping and follow up; and
- Outbound calls.
- Experience in active call centre;
- Personal Skills/Attributes; and
- Friendly and positive attitude.
For more information, visit the HaveYouHeard Marketing website.
Do you think many interns get hired after doing an unpaid internship? If so, why? If not, why not?