- Created on Monday, 10 September 2012 09:36
- Hits: 11869
Total South Africa offers Internships that provides individuals with a full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations, as well as the opportunity to integrate academic preparation with professional challenges.
What is an internship (workplace experience)?
An internship is a programme for unemployed learners who have concluded their studies successfully in a defined scarce and/or critical skill and who need workplace exposure in order to improve their employment opportunities.
Total offers internships in the following fields:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, and Industrial);
- Finance (Accounting or Tax);
- Internal Auditing;
- Analytical Chemistry;
- Environmental Protection;
- Human Resources;
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management;
- Law and Governance; and
- Health and Safety.
Who is eligible to apply?
Applications from the following will be considered for internships and workplace experience:
- Graduates of the Total South Africa bursary programme;
- Qualified students who have excelled academically and require working experience to improve their chances of employability;
- Students who have never been employed or participated in any internship programme before internships.
Applications should include the following information to be considered:
- Application letter motivating why you should be considered for the internship;
- Curriculum Vitae with contact details (more than one contact number or address);
- Certified copies of recent academic record/transcript; and
- Certified copy of identity document.
How to apply:
Visit the Total website for application forms.
Total South Africa
3 Biermann Avenue
The closing date for bursary and internship applications is 30 October each year for the following year’s intake.