- Created on Thursday, 06 September 2012 07:28
- Hits: 1483
A PR-agency functioning within the hospitality and wine industry is looking for a PR Intern/Junior PR Practitioner to join its dynamic team and gain valuable industry experience.
Remuneration: negotiable basic salary;
Province: Western Cape;
City: Cape Town;
Education level: Degree
Job level: Student;
Travel requirement: Occasional;
Type: Contract negotiable; and
Reference: #GC Intern/Junior.
A passionate, small PR agency functioning within the hospitality and wine industry is in search of a motivated, go-getter PR-student or recent graduate in a similar field to join its dynamic team and gain valuable industry experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to be mentored by skilled individuals and learn the ins and outs of the PR industry amongst a wide range of clients.
Duties will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Media liaison;
- Media research;
- Updating media lists;
- Helping with press release send-outs;
- Writing press releases and ad hoc copy ;
- Compiling progress reports; and
- Product drops to media.
The agency is based in Cape Town and offers remuneration which will be discussed with potential candidates at the interview.
If you fit this profile, love writing and are eager to improve yourself, please submit a complete CV and one page motivational letter stating why you should be selected for this internship/position, as well as listing your key interests.
- Well-spoken and fluent in English;
- Above-average writing ability;
- Proficiency in MS Office; and-
- Driver's licence for office pool car.
Well-spoken and fluent Afrikaans
- Great organisational and time management skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Willing to learn and go the extra mile.
Contact details:Johlene at CG Communications
Tel: 021 462 0520