- Created on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 06:49
- Hits: 3303
M-Net is currently offering a wide variety of Internship opportunities. If you have artistic flair or are interested in working in the world of TV and Film, you might want to make haste and apply for these opportunities, as applications close on Friday, 7 September 2012.
- 1. Make-up Artist (X 5)
- 2. Art Director (X 10)
- 3. Director of Photography (X 5)
- 4. Continuity (X 5)
- 5. Editor / Digitizer (X 15)
- 6. Unit Manager (X 5)
- 7. Wardrobe Designer (X 5)
- 8. Director (X 5)
- 9. Gaffer (X 5)
- 10. Marketing (X 5).
Please kindly note the following very important points for application consideration:
- Students in their 3rd or final years will be considered;
- Students must provide a letter from their Institution (college, tech, etc) stating that an Internship is required in order for the student to fully complete said qualification;
- These internship opportunities are offered for 6 months (strictly) – to commence October 2012 (exact date to be confirmed) and end April 2013.
- The internship job must be in line with the students’ qualification for eg: If a student is studying “Sound Engineering”, he/she is not allowed to apply for “Director” role or any other role not related to his/her field of study;
- All positions are Johannesburg–based;
- Closing date is Friday, 7th September 2012.
Do you think this is a good opportunity? Would you recommend it to your friends? Why / why not?