Wednesday, 22 August 2012
Accenture Technology Solutions is offering a National Diploma IT Internship to someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer.
Trainees are expected to emerge from the program with an understanding of the information technology environment, as well as the different aspects thereof in a formalised working environment.
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
Its international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
The trainee programme is designed to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on work experience in an information technology environment. Trainees undertake challenging assignments that provide the opportunity to learn about new technologies, sharpen skills and make significant contributions to the teams and projects they function in.
Job title: National Diploma IT Internship;
Job type: Contract;
Job number: 00155908;
Salary: Not Specified;
Qualification required: Degree;
Description: Accenture Technology Solutions 2013 National Diploma IT Internship.
- Candidates must be in their final year of a 3 year Information Technology Diploma or a BTech IT or have recently qualified;
- They must be in possession of a strong academic record;
- Students must have preferably completed their In-service training;
- Studying the following disciplines: Software Development; Web & Applications Development; Business Applications; Technical Applications; Financial Information Systems and Computer Systems Engineering;
- Team player;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Desire to work in an information systems environment;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Good time management ability;
- Delivery focused;
- Demonstrates initiative;
- Quick leaner and demonstrates applied learning capabilities.
For more information and to apply online, click here.
Closing Date: 31 October 2012