- Created on Friday, 01 February 2013 07:09
- Hits: 1741
An analytical, solution-driven individual is required to provide support to CI engineering to ensure continuous improvement of projects and tasks at Indigo Brand in Epping, Cape Town. Applications close before 5 February 2013.
This Intern will support the CI facilitator on NPD. He / she will work study tasks as well as identify cost reduction. In this position you will report to the WCO Manager.
- Industrial Engineering National Diploma s4 or above with a good academic record.
- Recommendation letter from lecturer is an advantage.
- Sound understanding of Industrial Engineering knowledge and methodology.
- Ability to learn new concepts and effectively pass this knowledge on to others through classroom training or the design of practical experiences and exercises.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously, planning and scheduling work and activities to routinely meet cost and schedule parameters.
- Ability to analyze complex situations involving diverse data and information such that common causes and threads of similarity are identified for appropriate action.
- Focus on achieving results
- Solve problems
- Optimise business performance
- Communicate Clearly
- Plan and think ahead.
- Work study function with accurate study results.
- Continues project improvement by applying effective project management techniques.
- Identify and implement cost saving opportunity.
- Develop knowledge with regards to business process, SAP and WCM.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.